Tuesday, August 28, 2007

fun news

Well...i am officially two weeks into my 3rd semester of graduate school!! I am excited about the classes I am teaching and I am enjoying my students. My classes are going well...just very busy. Today My Health ed professor pulled me aside and wanted to chat. I was a little worried...but as the conversation progressed...I learned that he wanted me to TA for this class I was in. Its one of the undergraduate courses that I am taking for my certification and he feels that I would benefit by being more integrated with the material of the course. I was taken aback at his offer....and well quite flattered by the proposition. I would be more of his assistant to the undergrads than just another grad student taking his class. So on top of everything else I have to do....I am going to rise to the challenge. I am excited and nervous...but that is what education is about...taking chances...walking through the open doors...and seeing what happens on the other end. :)

No comments: