Sunday, July 15, 2007

The day the lord hath made :)

Okay so my birthday was wednesday and it was low key but fabulous in many ways...so i need to share with all of you... my top ten.

Top TEN Reasons Why July 11th 2007 was so Fabulous.

10. I was awakened by my mom with an I love you birthday girl.

9. Before I went to work I had 5 birthday phone calls.

8. My e-mail exploded with birthday love all day long.

7. I saw Harry Potter at midnight with 4 great friends.

6. My sister made lasagna, salad, garlic bread, and purchase the infamous Coulombe birthday cake from Dairy Queen.

5. One of my great friend Betsy called and had her three boys sing happy birthday to me...while working in the mana mana song from the Muppet show. *classic moment b/c I had just introduce them to the every amazing Muppet's*

4. My sister served the dairy queen cake even though it had flown off her seat while driving and smashed on the floor. (it was a great tasting cake...just a bit lopsided)

3. My nephews Jacob and josh, said I was the best aunt ever b/c i enjoy being a kid with them and I am not afraid of being crazy.

2. My niece Abbey said that she loves me because i can always make her smile and b/c she loves my sense of humor.

1. With all the simple things that happened on my birthday...I was humbled by Gods ever loving grace, peace, hope and love.


so many thanks and prayers go out to all those who love and bless me not only on my birthday but daily. You are all so important in my humble existence and you make life that much more enjoyable.

love ya.

2 comments:

ashley said...

I didn't know it was your b-day! :( But I'm glad it was a good one! Hope you are well! I love that picture of you on the profile--pensive, melancholy, satisfied...my fave things (you may think being melancholy is not a great way to be, and granted, maybe not, but there's something poetic about it and that's why I like it.)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.