Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sometimes....Sometimes....

Little update on my first 9 weeks of teaching...

It has been a great learning experience....I always wish I could do more,do it better, but I guess I can't do it all! Two of my classes move from the gym to the health room. One is going to be a blast to teach...the other is going to be a bit tough....maybe even a rough at times. But I look at it as a challenge...a challenge to have them learn something new. Most of what I teach will help them to be productive citizens and healthy people!! I will keep you all posted on how that goes. Who knows...it could blow up in my face...sometimes lessons have a way of doing that. Only time will tell.

As for me personally...I can't complain. Mostly I am tired and in need of a break from life...I would love to go on a retreat. I think a period of time when I can just listen to god...lean on god...replenish
the tank. But this may not happen for a while....My softball team...is winning...(which is a good thing)...we are on are way to the second round of sectionals.

So time will tell...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad to hear things are going well (esp for your team)! I'm sure you'll do well (and already are doing well) with the challenges your job presents.

I'd say, "let's catch up when things slow down," but we both know things never slow down! I have some free weekends in November, so I'll be sure to let you know if I'm in the area :)

-pitcha'

Denise said...

ohh pitcha....i would love to catch up with ya...thanks for the kind words...

call me

Gina Donnarummo said...

sounds like you're doing a great job! gotta love what you do. best of luck as you continue the year!